Digi Wizards Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on how we use any personal information we collect about you when you use this website or contact us directly and how it will be stored and processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Data controller – A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Data processor – A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
Data subject – Natural person
Categories of data: Personal data and special categories of personal data
Personal data – The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier (as explained in Article 6 of GDPR). For example name, passport number, home address or private email address. Online identifiers include IP addresses and cookies.
Special categories personal data – The GDPR refers to sensitive personal data as ‘special categories of personal data’ (as explained in Article 9 of GDPR). The special categories specifically include genetic data, and bio-metric data where processed to uniquely identify an individual. Other examples include racial and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, health data, trade union membership, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs.
Processing – means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Third party – means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
2. Who are we?
Digi Wizards Limited is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are: 28 Jasmine Close, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP2 9HP. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 01473 415187
For all data matters please contact our Data Representatives; Jayden Welsh or Danni Heard on email@example.com or by phone on 01473 415187.
3. The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To maintain accounts and records
- To contact you regarding any current projects or enquiries
- To contact you about any payment queries regarding the company
- To contact you regarding any special offers or services that Digi Wizards are launching
4. The categories of personal data concerned
With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:
- Personal data – Name, Telephone Number, Email Address, Company
5. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
a) Personal data (article 6 of GDPR)
Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data:
|☐ Consent of the data subject;|
GDPR CONSENT FORM – Doc Ref No. GDPR – T004
This is to allow Digi Wizards to directly update and inform clients of new service launches, special offers and other relevant industry information
☐ Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract
|To maintain accounts and records, to make contact regarding any current projects or enquires and to make contact about any payment queries regarding the company.|
|☐ Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation|
To maintain traceability as required by industry law
b) Special categories of personal data (article 9 of GDPR)
Digi Wizards Limited does not collect any information under the Special Categories or Personal Data section
6. Sharing your personal data
We will not share your information with any other organisation without having first obtained your clear consent.
We will never use your personal data if our legitimate business interests override your interests unless we have your explicit consent to do so, or are required to do so by law.
We will not use your data for any automatic profiling or decision making.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and we only retain your data for the following purposes and use the following criteria to determine how long to retain your personal data [Legal requirements and project requirements.]
7. Providing us with your personal data
We require your personal data as it is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract
Any data collected not necessary for contract purposes is done so with the data subjects permission in order to supply them with new or relevant company/industry information with the data subjects rights as outlines below still intact.
8.Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was your lawful basis for processing the data
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
9. Transfer of Data Abroad
Digi Wizards will only transfer data outside of the UK in order to fulfil contractual terms of a project. Digi Wizards have implemented a safeguarding assessment for all third-party entities used.
10. Automated Decision Making
WE DO NOT USE ANY FORM OF AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING IN OUR BUSINESS.
11. Further processing
13. How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact our Data Representatives; Jayden Welsh or Danni Heard on firstname.lastname@example.org by phone on 01473 415187.
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.